Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Launched my blog

My dream finally comes to, MBA studies at Wharton as class of 2014.
I created personal blog of my two year studies at Wharton, the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
The main objectives of this blog are as follows:

1)Recording my feeling
I decided to challenge for two year studies while I can learn quite a few things as a 29 year-old business person if I continue to work in Japan during the same period.
Yet, I believe I can learn more than ever at Wharton and I would like to record my feelings during this period. This is because I don`t wanna to forget my precious memories or discoveries with people on a global level. Thus, I will write my activities or feelings based on my own satisfaction, rather than that of readers. Please neglect grammatical errors or illogical opinions.

2)Sharing information
I would like to inform people all over the world that I am alive(haha), i.e. I am in the process of learning new things.
Therefore, I plan to write whatever themes I want, and share my feelings with close friends or whoever.

3)Meeting new friends
So far, I kept my diaries on my weblog at university around 10 years ago and I had experienced meeting new friends through comments on my blog.
Therefore, I decided to loaunch my blog both in English and in Japanese and would like to find new friends on a global level in the near future.

Those are the three main reasons that I keep my diaries.
Sorry for my Japanish English, but I will keep reporting my MBA life in English even if I face any difficulties, including lack of sleep or too busy-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment